- You cannot force another player to crouch or jump to enter into your base.
- You must base inside buildings, or on top of a building that you own. Unless you are a hobo
- Hobos must base outdoors.
- Your “Fading-Door” keypad must have a minimum of a 5 second hold length.
- You may not shoot through “One-Way” props in your own base.
- You can only build in your own base.
- No maze bases. The route to enter your base must be clear.
- You must enter your base the same way as someone raiding.
- You can block off extra entrances. There must be at least 1 viable entrance.
- You must have a building sign outside your base while building.
- A player with a building sign is exempt from all role play whilst inside the building or near its proximity. You may not have any entities in your base while building.
- You may only have a building sign up for 45 minutes.
All Hobo building rules.
- You must build in an area with no purchasable doors.
- You may not have money making entities.
- You may only have 2 Fading Doors
- You cannot build on the road (You can build on sidewalks)
- You must use /raid before raiding.
- You may not raid standing inside or at the entrance of a base.
- You must wait 10 minutes between raids.
- You must wait 30 minutes before raiding the same person.
- You may not raid a hobo.
/mug [name] [Amount of $]
- You must mug using /mug
- You must wait 15 seconds after using /mug before killing someone. (It will say in chat when 15 seconds have passed)
- The maximum amount you can mug someone for is $5,000.
- There is a 10 minute cool-down between mugs.
- You must wait 30 minutes before mugging the same person.
- If you mug only to kill a player you will be severely punished.
- You may not mug a hobo
- Use common sense
- A staff member's word is final
- You may not RDM
- RDM is killing someone at random for no reason.
- You must follow NLR
- NLR is New Life Rule, When you die you are a NEW PERSON you do not remember your previous life. Do not kill the person who killed you.
- You may not Prop Climb
- You may not Prop Surf
- You may not Exploit
- If you find an exploit tell a staff member for a reward
- You may not Hack in any way shape or form
- You may not Leave an admin sit early
- RP is negated during an admin sit
- You may not Self-Supply
- Self-Supply is when a gun dealer buys himself weapons and no one else.
- You may not Kill, Mug, Kidnap, or raid a “Hobo” EVER. (they are homeless, therefore have NOTHING.)
- You may never deal damage to “Admin’s on Duty” EVER (For every 100+ damage dealt this will be counted as 1+ rdm’s.)
Specific Job Rules
- Your job is to RolePlay as soundly as possible with the other jobs doing only normal things and being a rather standard everyday townsfolk.
All Weapons Dealers
(Gun Dealer, Demolitionist, Heavy Gun Dealer, Black Market Dealer.)
- Your job is to supply the server with weapons to RolePlay with,
Specific Rules for Dealers
- You must sell to every player that you can, You cannot ban a specific player from your store for any reason (If they do something just improve security.).
- You must deal to all players at the same price range. (Don’t over exaggerate your prices, many players know what guns actually cost.)
- Gun Dealers can sell weapons to anyone. But it is illegal to sell weapons to unlicensed dealers. (The dealer and the player can be arrested for this)
- Your job is to basically rob players for money. (That really is it)
- You may not work with Hitmen, Police, Dealers, or “STANDARD” medics. (There are two different medics for a reason.)
All Civil Protection (Including SWAT)
- Your job is to safeguard the server using the mayor's laws.
- You may not do anything illegal according to the mayor's laws.
- You CANNOT be corrupt under any circumstances, (This offense will be SEVERELY punishable.)
- You must stop the raiding of players no matter what. (If you see an advert for “Raid/Raid Assist” you must go at least look for the player who is getting raided.)
- You must return to the police station when it is being raided.
- You may NOT arrest nor kill homeless people no matter what. (The mayor cannot prevent “Bugbait, OR the “Angry hobo swep”)
- You may not place hits ever
Hobos (Homeless people)
- Your job is literally to be homeless and have fun being homeless on the street and bugging people (Pun intended)
- You must follow the “Hobo King”s orders no matter what.
- You cannot be mugged, raided, killed (Shot, Stabbed, etc...), Kidnapped or any of the such, If this occurs notify staff immediately.
- Check the "Building Rules" above to see Hobo specific rules.
- You may not target a player for constant harassment (You may harass someone for 20 minutes maximum.) (Just don’t be a huge jerk to one person.)
- You cannot raid or steal
- Your job is to take hits from ALL players (Excluding CP’s)
- You may not take hits on players with the job “Admin on Duty” EVER (If you deal at least 100+ damage to us this will be counted as and rdm.) (For every 100 damage you deal, that is 1+ rdm’s)